In honor of Dr. Seuss' birthday yesterday:
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter
and those who matter don't mind.”
I meant what I said, and I said what I meant. An elephant's faithful, one hundred percent.
What figurative language term in used within this quote?
Time to Diagram Clauses!
- First read this PowerPoint.
- Now take this quiz. May use any notes you have!
- Time to diagram: Click here for samples.
- Now complete this quiz and diagram the following sentences: 3B -sentences 1-5 and 4B - sentences 6-10.
Review NEW essay assignment.
- Discuss/define the word synthesis.
- Discuss embedding quotes.
Review examples of pathos.
- Complete Call of the Wild for Friday. Think...think, I say...about your upcoming essay!
- Are all your blog posts published?
- Diagramming: Sentences 6-10